Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Avett Brothers - Four Thieves Gone: The Robbinsville Sessions



Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NTTTH1DR

The first time I listened to the Avett Brothers was in the summer of 2007 on a humid as fuck day in Greensboro, North Carolina. They were so good that I just kept listening in my friends housemates car and forgot about how humid it was in the south during that time of year. Needless to say that they are from the Carolina's themselves.

Anyways, since that time they have gotten huge. I also made the stupid decision to not go see them when they played Santa Cruz because I was lazy to get tickets and didn't want to be around hipsters. But yeah, enjoy. I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow = Portraits of Past and Dangers at the Smell. Wooooo.

2 comments:

heron said...

That show was one of the best I have ever been to (of any genre of music) and the crowd wasn't bad at all. You definitely missed out.

Keep your fingers crossed that they swing by the West Coast again. They're one of those acts that you need to see at least once in your life.

Reesh said...

asfdasdfasdfasdfas.

im jealous. let me know if you hear anything about such a thing!